Phoenix, Arizona
1.3

Banfield Pet Hospital: They are nice to your pet and courteous to your face but just try and cancel your " Wellness Plan, OMFG!!! First off, you can't cancel at the facility. You can't cancel online. You have to somehow get the "secret telephone number" and once you get the number they put you on hold for about 10 minutes; When I finally got hold of a "live" person she DEMANDED I provide a reason for cancelling my plan; which, by the way AUTO-RENEWS EVERY YEAR" unless you cancel the plan on the phone. I told her that I simply didn't want to renew the plan. She informed me that I had to provide her with a "VALID REASON" for cancelling. I had to tell her that I couldn't afford the plan. I make over 60 K a year but she said the plan would run in perpetuity forever unless I gave he a VALID REASON for cancelling. STAY AWAY from this predatory, unethical company. They over inflate their charges and still charge over $100.00 over and above the plan every time you take your pet in to be seen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Problem cancelling wellness plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Banfield Pet Hospital Pros: Onsite employees.

Comments