2.4

While the pet hospital provides adequate care for your pets in emergency situations, they are constantly pushing you to get the pet insurance which I guarantee is a huge ripoff.I had the insurance for my dog and he passed away this month.

I called to cancel the insurance and was told based on the services used that I would have to pay the remaining six months worth of installments. How can any business be so insensitive and only interested in the bottom-line. So after losing my beloved pet I have to see that on my bank statement for the next six months. It's cruel.

Yet if it was a person the insurance company would not be saying that I had to pay the full year worth of premiums. If you aren't providing a service you shouldn't charge for it. I don't care how much money his services cost before he passed away that's what I had the insurance for to cover medical costs. By that logic I should be getting a refund.

I have had insurance for my pet for about 15 years and I guarantee we did not use every penny we paid in premiums each year.

There are a lots of good insurance plans and veterinarians.Find one of them don't use Banfield!

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Banfield does not offer insurance.They offer YEARLY wellness plans.

You sign up, you are responsible for the year.

Think about it.

If they didn't do this, anyone could sign up, use a bunch of services, then just say their dog ran away.The hospital deserves to be paid for the services rendered.

to Anonymous #1401494

Think about it!If your pet DIES and you pay hundreds of dollars to put them down do YOU want to continuing paying for your dead animal per month?!

What services are they offering you???NOTHING!!!!