2677 E Main St, Plainfield, IN 46168, USA
2.6

We started taking our cat there two years ago. The first time we were able to stay and meet dr and stay in room with him. After that we were given instructions to drop him off.

In November we received the call that he needed shots and we took him in and dropped him off as the asked. I received a phone call stating g he had a very bad ear infection and needed to be treated. I picked him up and the next day he was sneezing 10-30 times in a row. I called to see if I could get him in and she said I could drop him off. I told her I was not going to do that because he was not sick when I dropped him off the previous day.

I called another local vet and they saw him immediately. I found out he did not have an ear infection but had a bacteria infection and had to go on antibiotics. He was treated that day and sent home with medication. I called Bandfield and they said they made a note of it. Told them I would not be bringing him back. Office manager called me later to apologize.

We still had 2 months left on our plan. Someone called and talked to me about payment. Explained my experience but because it was my husband who started the wellness plan they could not discuss it with me, even though it was my credit card on file to pay for it.

I told them o was not paying until I could talk to someone about what happened to our cat.

They called me again a few wks later and exactly the same thing happend. Today someone called again and I tried to talk to her about it and ended up having my husband call. Because he stared the well was plan and it was my credit card they could not discuss anything with him either. I had to seriously laugh at this. He said to go ahead and charge card on file for the remainder 2 Payments. Which they did with no hesitation. The card that was in my name (different last name from husband) with no hesitation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments