first shield trio, vectra 3d??WHY WAS THIS NAMED CHANGED?

WERE THERE TOO MANY LAWSUITS FOR DEATH IN PEOPLES PETS?? INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM OR TRYING TO ADJUST THE AMOUNTS OF TOXINS IN THE MEDICATION, YOU JUST CHANGED THE NAME!?!?! THIS WILL KILL YOUR PETS AND YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS!!!THERE HAS BEEN TOO MANY RECORDED DEATHS AND OTHERS TERRIBLE COMPAINTS ON THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT NEEDS TO BE BANNED(NOT JUST RENAMED AND REDISTRIBUTED)!!

ANYONE SAYING THIS IS OK FOR YOUR PETS IS JUST A GUILTY AS ANYONE CHARGED WITH POISONING IN ANIMALS BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS!!!!!!!!!

I WONDER, HAVE ANY OF YOUR LAWSUITS BEEN FOR MURDER?BECAUSE ANIMAL CRUELTY JUST DOESN'T SEEM FITTING.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

They removed my statement but while they made me & my cat wait 2 hours for an xray and blood test. He Died! The vet came in yelling " why didnt you tell me he couldnt breathe" Becuse he wasnt there for a breatheing problem. So what did he do to my cat, slam his head in the door jam is my guess, all because they made cut backs & left him there with one tech and no other doctors. Not My Cats Fault! GOD will get him for this and that whole terrible hospital.

IF i thought my cat was terribly sick I would have taken him somewhere else. Do Not Leave Your Pet There Alone , Not Even For a Picture.

Banfield Watchung NJ & Pet Smart can eat it too .

There toys are total health hazards and the food & litter are poison.

I hope no one take's Alleen's accusations seriously.Pure lies from an uneducated individual.

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't make it true.

PS - ALL vaccines can potentially cause anaphylactic shock. It's VERY VERY rare and is caused by an allergic reaction. Vaccines aren't "toxins," they work to stimulate your pet's immune system to produce antibodies (good things) to fight off infection.

Same with people.People can be allergic to vaccines too.

I think anyone that takes their pet to Banfield should be prosecuted for animal cruelty.We did and they about killed our 10 lb toy poodle.

They purposely give the animals poison toxins that leads to life long illness so you will keep coming back. Do not sign up for the 35.00 wellness plan or they will give your dog the Leptospirosis shot that can cause severe reactions like anaphylactic shock and seizures like it did my dog. It causes long term illness like cancer and autoimmune diesases. They also sell cat food that will shut down you cats kidneys after they suffer for several years and drain you for thousands of dollars because they know you want what is best for you beloved pet.

The vets there are high pressure sales people that should all be in jail or better yet euthanized themselves. They are the worst and most sorry excuse for a vet.

I am currently suing one in Ohio for all of the above.If you love your pet DO NOT go to Banfield.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #203073

The child who wrote the letter does not know what she is talking about and did not do any research before submitting a mistake and making a fool of herself.

#203068

this product causes cancer and masses on the lungs and liver.It will decrease the animals health rapidly!!!withon 6 months your pet can go from perfect health the the ultimate extreme - death It's no matter where i am finding the info for we have researched it to the fullest extent(from numerous contacts).

There is an autopsy in progress right now at more than one location to find exact cause of death in a beloved pet.

We already know what it is(the one time we switch a medication for fleas)...but for legal reasons we will know for sure.I would swear by advantix, but i would NEVER recommend firstsheild trio-vectra 3d or whatever it will be "merely packaged" as next, to aynone.

#202928

FirstShield Trio hasn't been renamed - it's merely packaged under a different name for Banfield. So, that point would be incorrect.

I personally don't care for FirstShield. But as for it killing pets... that's interesting. I've worked with this product for years, and I have seen it cause skin reactions - which I've also seen in Advantix, Frontline, Advantage, Revolution, and definitely in Hartz products. So I find it interesting that you make a claim but where are you getting the information that it has killed animals?

There is no one perfectly safe product out there to KILL fleas and ticks... they are insecticides no matter how you slice it. All of them can be dangerous if used incorrectly, and sometimes it's just bad luck. But please, get the facts straight.