3335 Cobb Pkwy NW Suite 400, Acworth, GA 30101, USA

I adopted a stray and took her to the closest Banfield the day I got her. I elected to get the wellness plan.

10/2016. In 5/17 I adopted another dog. The dog needed care as soon as I got it. I had to take it to another vet.

I really liked the new vet. I had Banfield transfer Bella's records to the new vet and the rep told me they would cancel my wellness plan. They never cancelled my plan. Still being charged a year later!

I am a Chiropractor, I get the whole wellness plan. I understand if the bills exceed the payment of the plan you need to finish your contract. My contract would have been over on 9/17. I am STILL being charged!

The rep on the phone was not helpful at all. He told me that a Banfield employee could not have cancelled my contract and I should have read my agreement. Very rude and told me the only recourse I had was to try and do a chargeback on my card. I still do not have a cancellation # because the rep did not give me one.

They were still my vet for my cat. No longer-bad business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments