My dog had Pneumonia and Banfield didn't know how to give the correct treatment to him. He was near death and I went and got him from banfield and took him to the ASPCA and they saved him. I was told he had severe pneumonia by the ASPCA.

One of the veterinarian told me there was nothing else she could do for my dog and sent him home in the bad condition that he was in with meds that wasn't helping for him at all.

It is in my opinion that banfield has veterinarian's that have no Idea of what they are doing,and need to return school to improve their knowledge on how to give the very best treatment that there is to our beloved pets.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

We don't care if we did we would have taken care of your pet the first time around...

kokobutter

TRUE! The vets @ banfield know NOTHING: all my questions are answered by saying: 1) I'm not sure or

2) I'll check on that and call you

never a call, now they don't answer my calls. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE :(((

"It is in my opinion that banfield has veterinarian's that have no Idea of what they are doing"

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

Banfield Pet Hospital

We strive to provide our clients and their Pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit. We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals was unsatisfactory. To address your specific concern, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call us at 1-877-500-2288 to tell us what happened.