2.2

It has been more than a couple of yesrs. I had 2 dogs with me, but just 1 saw the doctor.

I gave the girl my card to swipe and she gad me to sign the receipt. I dudnt oay attention because of holding both small dogs. Couple days later i looked at receipt and noticed she did not put the correct number in the machine. This left me owing money.

I called and talked to a hateful girl that acte like i was crazy. I even called 3 times. Same thing. One of my dogs got sick, so i went back.

The hateful girl refused ti sugn me in. She saud tgat i owed money and when i tried to say what happened, she saud i was lying. She turned around and told the other girls not to give anyone their pets until the pay in full. I was going to get in my purse to pay, ans a customer offered to hokd one if my dogs.

They dont bite si i handed her one.

The girl behind the desk started yelling at me for letting someone hold my dog. I left in tears and will not be put through that agau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Customer Care.

Comments