I went in to get my dogs physical.They printed out a cartoon like thing for me and I walked out with my rabies tag.

A month later my dog developed a cough..when I went to a REAL vet he told me dog had severe heart murumur. We had records sent from Banfield which listed the heart murmu never discussed with me. Just checked box on a cover sheet. Why was this not discussed with my options and testing needed.

I called the vet as I could of been ahead of the game with help for my dog. Instead I watied a month and by then things hac moved so fast.

They just bring you in room like cattle...no one even remembered my dog.Please don't be cheap and try and save a buck by going here....it cost me my dogs life too early!

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Vaccination.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital - Making dogs sick Banfield Pet Hospital "Part of the Puppy Wellness Plan we purchased for lab puppy included FirstShield Trio flea/tick and mosquito prevention treatment. The first time I used it on him he was lethargic and..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Pet Vaccination Review from Orange, California Banfield Pet Hospital "For my son's birthday I adopted a Burmese kitten for him. He was so excited and elated. As many shelter pets our new kitten contacted a URI infection. I took..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Health Plan Banfield Pet Hospital "I have seen the health arrangement go downhill for a few years now. One of my pets was given the correct medication for a contamination, however a large portion of..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more