DO NOT sign up for a wellness plan.It is a scam.

You will never get out of it. Still trying to get out of it. They were a wonderful place when Tammy was in charge. Been down the *** since.

The vet techs were afraid of my dogs. I have a Boston Terrier and an American Bulldog. The team that stand out side and should be greeting are too busy talking to themselves about their plans for later that evening. I did not even get a "hi".

The vet was asking me when there shots were. I don't know did you read there records...

you have them in your fancy computers.Or can you not read because you are not a US citizen....Support your local vets!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Banfield Pet Hospital. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Banfield Pet Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Banfield Pet Hospital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments