Do not go to Banfield Pet Hospital.They refuse to medically treat your pet in a timely manner.

They gave my pet medication that was toxic to him and almost killed him. Find a veterinarian that is AAHA accredited. You will spend the same amount of money and your pet will live a longer, happier life. This is an unacceptable veterinarian clinic.

It is a shame that they are a nationwide chain, many people go to them on a daily or weekly basis with no idea that they are simply a money factory.The animal rights attorney I spoke with told me that the majority of the cases she deals with are due to Banfields constant mistakes.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to get more information.We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

We apologize that your visit to our hospital was unsatisfactory.

To address your specific concerns, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 to tell us what happened.-Jessica, Banfield Online Community