Took my 2 dogs there saturday for they wellness exams.My girl dog is also pregnant (I believe).

Once the vet saw in the systme that I wasn't renewing my wellness plan, he didn't want to have anything to do with my pets. Listened to their heart and swabbed their ears because "that is all that was left on my plan". I asked him to feel the dogs belly to confirm pregnancy. He would not.

Told me that wan't covered. Hello, I would have happily paid for the exam. The rest of the time was spent telling me that my dogs NEEDED exams and shots yearly. DUH.

I just don't want to pay the $30 a piece for the wellness plan when I can just do the exams and the actually necessary shots (not all the extras they want to do that left my first dog in misery for days). I now choose not to do lepto and lyme for my other dogs. He then said I could schedule an x-ray in 2 weeks for my dog and left. Well in 2 weeks the puppies will be almost here.

I would have liked advice on anything different to do etc. I will NOT go back to Banfield and will let all my dog group friends know that they just want $ - they dont care about the dogs at all. Both the dogs are usually happy to be at the vet but they were super uneasy this time. Guess they could feel that he was a ***.

I have been a banfield customer for 2 year and had been happy EXCEPT when I see this specific vet but now I was informed HE is MY vet.NO THANK YOU.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Veterinarian.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments