2.0

My 9.5 year old dog had 2 masses that needes to be removed, 1 was cancer and hip x-rays bevause she has hip dysplasia.We put her on a wellness plan so they could be removed during her dental cleaning.

I've worked at other Banfield locations for a total of almost 4 years so I'm familiar with protocols etc. When i picked her up the vet never came out to speak to me in fact I didnt hear from her at all post op. They brought my dog out and I could see how much pain she was in so i wasn't going to make a big deal out of the vet coming out to talk to me. My baby cried & yelped the entire drive home, all night into the following morning.

A CSC called the next day for a follow up on her "dental cleaning". I informed her that the dental was fine but that she was in agony from the mass removal! The girl said "well I'm sorry she is uncomfortable". Seriously!

My dog lookslike she went to a butcher not a vet. Then the girl asked if I had given the pain meds. First of all you can take your condescension and shove it! Do you think I'm stupid?!

No I enjoy hearing my baby sounding like she's being tortured. I'm so disgusted with the complete lack of regard for my pet from the Banfield in Jacksonville NC! Particularly Dr Smith! You're quick to take my money but your customer care, PET care sucks!

I've never worked for a vet that would discharge a pet without talking to the owner.Apparently that's the new standardof care!

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments