Bradenton, Florida

Took my almost 15 year old diabetic cat there for his blood curve tests. We dropped him off at 8:00am with his afternoon snack, and his 5:00 dinner along with his syringe of insulin.

We picked him up at 7:00pm To take him home. On our way home the vet called to tell us that they had not given the cat his insulin, which he has to have when he eats breakfast and dinner. So we fed him and gave him his shot at home, but 2 hours later he threw up. So I called the emergency vet office to find out what to do.

Now the next day he was supposed to have dental work done, but I called at7:30 the next morning to tell whoever answered what happened, and she said she'd tell the vet to call us. So of course we had to call the vet back a few hours later. It would've been nice to know if she had wanted the cat back in at least for a check up. This is the worst vet practice I've ever seen!!!!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR PETS HERE (bradenton,fl).

These people working here are the worst ever!!!!! This Banfield completely sucks, I'll be working on pulling all of my cats out of this hellhole.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments