Portsmouth, Virginia

Myself and my wife have used Banfield for the last couple of years since our dog was a puppy and it seemed like a good idea to start. Now after battling allergies with my dog for nearly three years they gave us a referal to a dermatologist after pleeding with them.

Went to the dermatolgist and they stated did the tested which cost $760.00 and found out what was actually wrong with our golden retriever. This could have been done years ago but Banfield just jerked us around and made us spend thousands of dollars on medications that did not work over and over again. Do not utilize these money making clowns, they DO NOT care about your pet only care about the dollar.

I have estimated that I could have paid for three seperate allergy screenings for the cost of medications they perscribed over the last 2-3 years. Save your money and use a real vet not these clowns, they are not a hospital and you cannot get your pet scene for weeks if he/she actually has a real problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments