Plano, Illinois

Dr Wesley Archer fled the state of California and Missouri in the middle of the night to avoid being arrested for non compliance of USDA laws for operating a dog breeding kennel. He and his wife Jorn Jamieson fled to an Indian Reservation south of Greenville TX, for tribal protection laws.

They operate a puppy mill of Dalmations and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They also raise diseased birds. I have been there several times and it is a FILTHY place! My puppy was sick from the time i purchased her.

Dr Archer would not honor the health guarantee! Because the kennel is on a reservation, i am having a hard time prosecuting him. My puppy had distempter, a highly contagious respritory disease, from unsanitary conditions.i took her straight to my vet when i bought her so i know she had this disease before i took her.

Buyer beware of Elite Pets and Dr. Wesley Archer!!!

Reason of review: Bad Veternarian!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I pray people read this before buying!!

The above post is exactly right! I purchaed my puppy from jorn and my puppy was sick and had congenital defects.

I could not get them to honor health guarantee!!

I was let into the kennel by an employee.

The conditions were HORRID!!! Do NOT buy from these people!!

They also sell under the name of Elite Pets

#1207520

You are correct in that Dr Archer fled MO and CA in order to avoid prosecution. I was there.

He married Jorn in order to put everything into her name and out of his own.

My suggestion to you is to go after his Veterinary License. You can open an investigation with the Veterinary board and because he works off the reservation you do have other resources at your disposal.

Think about it for a minute...

Dr Archer used his veterinary priviledges in order to administer vaccinations/wormings to your pet.

He also used his license to issue a health certificate. Even if his name is not on listed he purchased the vaccines under his license. If the sale was listed as Jorn being the breeder, sales cannot be done without a final health check. This is listed in the initial advertising and sale under "puppy leaves us with vaccinations/wormings up to date and health checked by our vet." I know this personally as I have three of his Cavaliers as payment for when i worked for them and he couldnt pay me my earnings.

I know these people well.

He is a hoarder and the kennel is just another example of hoarding.

Dr Archer is also on the board with his Sons under Affiliated Veterinary Service. Check there. You can also file a complaint with the Tribal Council for that area.

Not sure if Doc and Jorn are in business anymore. Good Luck!

@Anonymous

This evil person is listed as being a vet with Topvets.com. He substitutes for a vet in Mabank, Texas.

I doubt if he knows what he did or does because leopards do not change their spots. But he should.

@Anonymous

They are. I was screwed over today.