Banfield Pet Hospital - Dr. Carman Ames in Kennewick Washington found that closing at 6pm more important than saving puppy's life!

They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close.

This is where I stepped in!!!

I Called my vet Animal Hospital of Pasco Dr Oliver took over and saved Vanders life.

I use to work for Banfield Vet in Portland and was shocked to have witnessed how insensitive, unqualified all employees were, to top this the employees were whispering to my daughter to take Vander somewhere else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Wanted to put down dog when not necessary

Reason of review:
dogs live cant put a price on it!!!!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Banfield Pet Hospital Service
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #742486

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Banfield Pet Hospital? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 28 #1135265

What? Your post's states they (Banfield) called my daughter and asked if she wanted her dog to DIE because it was almost 6pm?
Your post is missing relevant information as to what was wrong with the dog in the first place PRIOR to the phone call from Banfield to your daughter. Another words, your post makes no sense whatsoever.
Your comment makes it sound as if Banfield was going to put the dog down if the dog wasn't picked up by 6pm closing time. You need to fully clarify your comment information.

8 1 Reply

Jan 31 #1103745

So sorry, they almost killed my cat too. I got better medical advice from a shelter vet, and paid a lot less too.

2 10 Reply

Dec 17, 2015 #1080235

They did the same thing to me. It was more important to close
than to let my dog wake up from sadation. I took him home
and he died. He was on the wellness plan. I had to pay them for killing my dog. F##k You, Banfield.

1 10 Reply

Jul 31 #1192923 Naples, Florida

You most likely refused to pay for the overnight care.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Banfield Pet Hospital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Banfield Pet Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about