Banfield Pet Hospital - First Shield is toxic and ruined our dogs fur ! SO UPSET!
Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo.Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks !
Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back ) . Benny went in for grooming and we noticed when he came out that the hair on his back , close to his skin, was orangy brown ! He was very sensitive to touch there too. We first thought, fungus or mange.
We brought him to Banfield immediately. The vet said it was not fungus or mange , but a reaction to FIRST SHIELD. She had never seen that before. Immediately told me to not use.
Hair is ruined!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- First Shield
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics