Banfield Pet Hospital - First Shield is toxic and ruined our dogs fur ! SO UPSET!
Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo.Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks !
Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back ) . Benny went in for grooming and we noticed when he came out that the hair on his back , close to his skin, was orangy brown ! He was very sensitive to touch there too. We first thought, fungus or mange.
We brought him to Banfield immediately. The vet said it was not fungus or mange , but a reaction to FIRST SHIELD. She had never seen that before. Immediately told me to not use.
Hair is ruined!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- First Shield
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "My healthy 1 year old Bengal had escaped outdoors, and had twelve hours of diarrhea. I wasn't concerned, but my aunt called to see when we should be, if it..."
- "Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr. Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didnâ€™t have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep..."
- "The service is horrible and the customer service also EXCEPT for Mike in the Dominican Republic. I worked in IL and the region for six months and I might as well..."
- "It's shameful that your company denied service to people because of their support for Donald Trump. My friends all feel the same way. You've lost my business for life. This..."
- "My sister and I went to look at some shoes on Black Friday afternoon, there was only few customers in store, we found the shoes we wanted to try on,..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."