Banfield Pet Hospital - First Shield is toxic and ruined our dogs fur ! SO UPSET!
Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo.Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks !
Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back ) . Benny went in for grooming and we noticed when he came out that the hair on his back , close to his skin, was orangy brown ! He was very sensitive to touch there too. We first thought, fungus or mange.
We brought him to Banfield immediately. The vet said it was not fungus or mange , but a reaction to FIRST SHIELD. She had never seen that before. Immediately told me to not use.
Hair is ruined!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- First Shield
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "After I took my dog to banfield midtown Miami to get neutered his sack got swollen to the size of a baseball I went back to the vet they gave..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "My sister and I went to look at some shoes on Black Friday afternoon, there was only few customers in store, we found the shoes we wanted to try on,..."
- "It's shameful that your company denied service to people because of their support for Donald Trump. My friends all feel the same way. You've lost my business for life. This..."