Surprise, Arizona

I bought 5 flea & tick treatments from Banfield for $50 per dog ( $100) and for 3 months applied as directed. I do not think fleas were the issue but nonetheless, now in the 4th month of treatment, my 20' beagle mix has developed severe itching, licking, difficulty breathing and swollen lymph nodules. The common denominator is starting First Shild Trio or Vectra 3D. My vet bills have been almost $1,000 and Banfield when told that the product was causing this reaction, woulf not give a refund & lied to me regarding identification of the insect infesting my home (not fleas but carpet beetles)"

I know that First Shield /Vectra 3D gives a consumer a full 100% refund on the product, but Banfield made me wait almost an hour while they called their home office. I got my refund and I will never use this hospital again since they were dishonest regarding the microscopic viewing of the insect biting my dog & prescribed a product that made her sick for a couple of months and then did not want to refund my money.

Horrible organization & I don't trust them at all!!!

Comments