Greenville, North Carolina

We terminated the so-called Wellness Insurance Policy before the cancellation date. We paid a significant amount as a penalty to cancel the policy.

One day later, they charged another monthly premium and refused to cancel it. Banfield is a corrupt company employing fraudulent tactics to scam money from people. WARNING: Do not do business with Banfield!! Their Veterinarian care is also a shame.

They over prescribe treatments and medicines to pad their profit margins. They DO NOT CARE about your pet.

It is strictly a business geared to increasing their bottom line. Your pet is at the bottom of the heap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

• Veterinarian Services

Comments

Yeah I totally agree !!!

This place is a scam bc they really don't care abt ur pets !!!

Honestly I'm deals w them now fr a Healg issue that they done to him afr they nurtured him !!

And my precious doggies never been the same every since and now their refusing to see him & tellg me to take him some1 else fr care but still expect me to pay this ridicious fee ever month !!

weloveparrots
@Anonymous

Be lucky your doggie survived! Banfield KILLED my dog, Missy.

They dont care about your pets, just money! I had to learn the hard way.

@weloveparrots

No you are mentally ill.People read her other posts and see for yourselves....Michelle your word is not good.Banfield saved my cats life when no one else would.The vets there in Oak Creek wisconsin are wonderful.Another vet hospital wanted 3 thousand dollars up front in cash before they would even look at her.Banfield took her right away and did emergency surgery.They called and gave me updates on her condition.My vet there has done this type of surgery for over 10 years.I asked.So all the vets there are not recently graduated.And they do care and they are wonderful and no I do not work there never have trained to do so.They have even helped strays that people left on their doorstep.

@weloveparrots

I recently had the displeasure of working with dr. Garrison.

Horrible bedside manner, young *** attitude no people skills at all. Horrible surgeon I would never let her touch my animals. I'm so sorry you ever had to deal with her. In fact her attitude is so horrible that people refuse to work with her when she was at Banfield.

She runs unnecessary tests, and bleeds clients dry. When taking patients in the back for treatment or to be euthanized she would make crude ignorant jokes and would allow the animals to suffer and laugh about it. The woman has problems but her head is so far up her *** you can't tell her that.....

According to her she knows more than doctors that have been doing this since before she was born and has to announce daily that she's a genius she's one of the rudest people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Typical Millennial thinks they know everything but is clueless about life....

Read what you sign up for. You paid for a package, not insurance.

well duh. banfield owned by Mars, the candy company, so obv its going to be all about profit.

the company didnt get that big and powerful by being nice to people. it got that big by putting profit above everything so go to you local vet and dont give more money to big corporations because they just dont care about you or your pet they just want your money.