Resolved

I have seen the health arrangement go downhill for a few years now. One of my pets was given the correct medication for a contamination, however a large portion of the solution was stolen in a home break-in.

I called the Daytona Ban field office and asked for a half refill and clarified for what good reason. The vet initially instructed me to give the full course to my pet, which is common convention in a remedy fill. Presently I am approached back with her for yet another visit to check her. I am certain they are up selling.

I am certain they are playing on my adoration for pet for benefit. This is an organization on the down slide with buyer administration.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). craighochstadt is overall dissatisfied with Banfield Pet Hospital and uploaded a video. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Banfield Pet Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Banfield Pet Hospital to other companies on our site.

Comments