On 4-4-18, I took my healthy 8 year old cairn terrier Kenzie for her 2. annual Dental cleaning , drop off was 7:45 am , Kenzie knew she was going to be separated from her mom for a while and looked scared but that is their policy and they call you after your pet recovers from the anesthesia .At 10:30 am I was just going to call them but my they called me and I received the horrific n sentence that remains like an steady echo in my head , she passed away , she passed away , she passed away , no , no please God no .

I was told it was anaphylactic shock that killed her ... what ? What?

She had this gone through this before ?

I’m not gone with this , I will never get over this , getting another dog will never replace my little rescued bundle of love that I misse so terrible and what she had to go through and me taking her there to be executed, all their stories I heard so far make me see rest and all the bad reviews opens my eyes and just made me wish so bad I read them before , all the money in the world cannot replace our loss and hers , she loved us and was so happy with us ,this brocken heart will never mend . Banfield failed to fallow procedures , something went wrong. They’re a big money hungry Corporation, cash talks, wellnessplan get you in the door and if you don’t spend enough something will happen to your pet . My Kenzie was frozen quickly so since I declined to have them do a necropsy I couldn’t get one done at another vet, clever ! Take advantage there to , pet owner is in Schock and not thinking of all the ods. I hope who reads this will not just get another pet but will go and not let this continue !! I want justice for my Kenzie and any other Pet that went through and didn’t survive Banfield Animal Clinic

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Unfortunately, anesthesia carries the risk of death. I'm very sorry for your loss, an unexpected pet death can be very painful and I truly hope you find peace.