Bellmore, New York

They never and I repeat never come close to meeting their appointment times. I understand a 15 minute or 20 minute wait from their scheduled appointment but they are consistently an hour or more.

I am specifically referring to the Hospital in the Petco store in Bellmore, NY. The last straw was when I dropped off our dog. They called to say she was ready for pick up, went there, and she wasn't ready. When I asked how long the wait would be, the staff responded "no idea".

The incompetence boggles the mind. The staff is indifferent to the lateness which makes me believe that this is the status quo.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Unprofessional staff.

Comments

Why was your dog dropped off?

Usually for a routine exam or vaccination there may be a short waiting period after the actual set appointment time.

However, If a pet is brought in for a surgical procedure, that usually requires the pet be dropped off as early as possible to allow for any pre surgical procedures and or prep work to be performed prior to surgery.

The only other reason that pets are suggested to be dropped off is due to the pet parents work schedule and the pet owner is unable to wait for their pet to be seen by the vet.