4749 Valley View Blvd NW, Roanoke, VA 24012, USA

My dogs have been going to Banfield Pet Hospital In Roanoke for years. The one on Valley View Blvd.

The vet they normally see there is great but she was not in that day and I was concerned about my dog so I opted to the Vet on staff and it was the biggest mistake and I regret every bit of it. I saw Dr Shaina Desi and she is the worst. I paid 260.00 that day and found out nothing at all. She did not explain things well at all and I expressed I was concerned about the swelling in my dogs legs that she would barely walk on and she was not concerned at all.

Th next day I called and requested my dog be put on an antibiotic because I knew something was wrong by this time the swelling got worse but day three I took her to a 24 hour vet where she was in ICU for 4 days and put on antibiotics in her IV and several test were ran and her white blood count was very high which band field knew and was not concerned about. She had an bacteria infection in her leg which caused the swelling and everything else. Total cost at 24 hour vet 2579.98!!!

I feel if Dr. Shaina Desi would have listened to me and did a better job caring for my dog this could of been caught and taken care of but instead she was very careless and now of my dogs will ever be under her care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments