3101 N Miami Ave Suite 110, Miami, FL 33127, USA

I had adopted a pit bull when he was 11 months, as soon as I got him I took him to Banfield. Since Pit bulls are illegal in Miami Banfield would register him as a mix pit bull.

I got him a wellness plan and his shots of course, not knowing a week I would no longer have him. He got his shots June 30,2018 and today is July 7,2018 and my best friend passed away. He was perfectly fine before being treated at Banfield and 6 days later my dog passed away. Due to the type of shots he received on June 30 the side of affects slowly started to kick in.

He was eating small portions now, he wasn't drinking enough water and three days later he passed away. I am heartbroken and disgusted on the way Banfield treated my best friend.

AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY THE MEMBERSHIP FOR NEXT MONTH. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR PET HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED AND HEART BROKEN AS I AM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Killed my dog.

Comments

So you didnt bring your dog to a vet when he got ill, so you're blaming it on the only medical care he's gotten, which was a week before. Makes sense.

Leslie P
@Anonymous

I did take my dog to the vet when he was ill, but they were charging me a large amount of money to run diagnosis on him. Right after he got his vaccines he was eating less and drinking less and I took him to vet AS SOON as I saw the difference. Since this was vaccine relative they had to do something to help him and they didn't.

Banfield Pet Hospital Reviews