Phoenix, Arizona

My pet is dead becaus they withheld service's that needed to be done to get her well. The knew of my money issues when they took on this case.

I trusted them eith my heart Bella, and now she is dead, I can't get over it. They kept telling me she would get better it was only a matter of tSime ime, What a fool I was to trust them!

Amelia Shewchuk 480-969-2568 I still have the mom and dad and the mom is very depressed over the loss of Her baby Bella, they were very close. One vet said she wasn;t suffering But she was, they wouldn't even give me any thing for comfort for her she suffered for about 25 day's and then died in my arm's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Vaccination.

Comments

#195781

woof, woof, oh quit crying, and let me rest in pease, it is your fault that i died not quit pesterin everyone online and let me rest in peace, wolf wolf. your favorie dog Bellabambina

#192851

so you created another letter because to end the way way to end it.

#192775

Yhis "War" has ended! I will say no more!

#192649

so i see you read my wal-mart complains. well that neighbor was mean and gino and nathen helped with the rat poison incident, that is one of the reasons I was in the court system for animal cruelty.

#192628

I read the part about Kevin being in Juvenile court system. Does not surprise me and he used Zachary and Harold to be asked to prove this point.

However you are right Zachary was polite and I apologize for my last comment. Not all 12 year old boys are sick jerks. Harold, if a 12 year old boy is going to post such horrible comments then people will call him sick and psycho. It's just a dog, well perhaps a dog is not worthy to you but to this person the dog meant the world.

Also Kevin after reading other replies from you about poisoning a neighbor's dog because you were angry at him it is no surprise that you are in the Juvenile court system. Keep this up and they will lock you up in Juvenile Hall or adult prison. Even at 12 you can be tried as an adult.

There were cases of 11 year old killer's who were tried and sentenced as adults. harold, Kevin and Zachary obviously know each other though.

#192627

#192624

So far I have not seen bad behavior from Zachary on this site. Unless you are talking about him calling Kevin a sick freak which he basically is.

Don't put them all in the same category just because they are all the same age. Zachary's comment was not cruel and malicious like Kevin and Harold's was.

#192623

This goes to Kevin, Zachary, and Harold. Need to leave this lady alone. She has suffered enough already.

#192621

you is 75 years old OP and talking to a 12 year old like that. Shame on you.

Both Kevin and I ate dog so did our friend gino, and it tasted like chicken. if you are ever low on food like kevin said eat your dog.

#192620

you is 75 years old OP and talking to a 12 year old like that. Shame on you.

#192617

you already lowered yourself with your namecalling. for your information i am already in the court system even ask harold, even ask zachary. what the heck is I.D

#192562

:cry Kevin: YOU are a uselees squirt, a waste to humanity! YOU have a lot of time on you'r hand's, I will proabley see you on I.D. and you will proabley be doing time before too long..

#192561

:cry I Think we are at "War" And I refuse to lower my self to you'r standard's So this is the end of it ! You are a *** and a sic-o and a putrid piece of *** so go drown you'self in the nearest cannel. The end useless skirt

#192405

seriously get over it it's just a dog.

#192400

if i am a hearrtless sob mabye i am the sun of your dog. your dog was femail right which makes her a bi*ch.

Female dogs in dicsionarys are called bi*ch. if i am a SOB i could be the S of your B and we could be realated.

i really should stop the pratciese of eating family. though your belle did taste good.

#192399

For a 12 year old you sure have horrible spelling and grammar, not to mention a bad habit. Leave this person alone psycho.

I too am wondering what she means by they wont give me anything for confort, but you Kevin are a psycho in the making. I bet you are only typing this because girls are watching and you want to seem cool.

#192396

let's see old hag, i don't have a job, you are right, well for your informaton old hag i am 12 and still in grade 7 if you don't want to hear my nonsense than dont reply to me, also you are concerned about money, if you really loved that dog you would have sold drugs, robbed a bank to make the money, you say tey would not give you anhthin for confort what did you want for confrot money, yes money will bring the *** back to live and yes the dog is female so by the dicsionay that makes her a ***. I think i ate part of your dog at the chinese restaurant i went to and now i took a *** and out came a dog's eyeball, could it be yours. it was tasty.

#192244

:cry Kevin ! What make\'s you so hatefull?

I\"m not 100 year\'s old but I am 75 and know right from wrong, and you are discusting, Please do not answer to this because I don\'t want to listen to you\'r nonsence. :(

#192243

:cry Kevin, You are a freak! MONEY DOSEN'T MEAN ANY THING TO ME!

bUT bELLA DID! They knew of my money problem's, and theyn caused the botched up surgery, I paid for a lot of her care. You are a heartless S>O.B. I hope you geyn what Bella got, You deserve it.

I bet you don't even have a job! and who would hire you any way's, if you do have one ,they will soon let you go, when they find out what you are really like.

#192126

Shut up Kevin you sick freak. Sorry about your dog.