Yonkers, New York

I recently took my pet to this hospital for eye surgery a month ago. The procedure did not work four days after the surgery.

I called them and they stated to bring my dog back in a month later to redo the surgery. I did so. The second surgery again after the fourth day did not work. When I brought my dog back in, they had no manager on hand and gave me the run around.

They the told me to call their corporate office. I called their corporate office for a refund. The corporate office stated they didn't handle the refund that I would have to call back the hospital. So I called back the hospital.

The hospital stated they could do the surgery a thrid time after they had already stated to me while I was there earlier in the day that it probably wouldn't work anyway. The vet had no knowledge of the hospital procedures and stated she could send me a bunch of literature as to why it wouldn't work. Yet this is the same vet that said to bring my dog in for a third surgery! I have heard several people complain about this hospital while I was there the second time around for the surgery that they have horrible service and they are only out to make money.

Now I know what they were talking about.

If you love your pet, don't take them to this hospital. Go to a reputable vet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

I agree people, dont bring your pet here....I have multiple pets and thought it would be easier considering they had lower pricing, however they injected my dog with his annual shots and one of the shots ended up having a recall days after. I was very upset about this and have since yanked my account out from them and transferred over to a real vet.