Brandon, Florida

My dog went in for removal of the head of the femur for bad arthritis and hip displasia. I was reassured the doctor was experienced in this surgery and that I didnt need to go to a specialist.

I come back to find that the leg had been amputated. I was horrified and sick to my stomach. I was given a made up excuse. I am medically trained and new I was getting lies.

The nurse pulled me aside and told me the doctor broke the femur during the surgery, and just went ahead and removed the leg.

I also find out he was not trained in this surgery and it might not have even been necessary.

I will be suing his *** and the company. my poor family dog is now suffering for his incompetence.

Comments

weloveparrots

FYI- Banfield does NOT give a *** about you or your pet! They only post replies on here to APPEAR like they care, trust me, they dont!

They killed My Pomeranian, Missy, then TOTALLY LIED about everything that happened. They are negligent, inexperienced and unsympathetic. Dont let them fool you and DONT EVER take another pet to ANY Banfield!

Banfields all over the country are WRONGFULLY killing peoples pets everyday!

Read my dogs story at banfieldkilledmissy.com and see sites with tons of other complaints about Bnfield HORROR stories!

Hi The Banfield Team,

What more information do you need? The doctor made a mistake during surgery, freaked out and cut the whole leg off. Thank you.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Anonymous - After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can locate your records and assist you? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Most sincerely,