Killeen, Texas

To whom it may concern; The people, I have been with banfield for 4 and1/2 yrs.And they have been great and detailed with service in killeen texas.I go on a road trip to Georgia and my dog got sick out of no-where and I take her to banfield in morrow Ga.,and the vet.just looked at her and said well she looks fine and it might be because of the long drive she could be sick and that she is pregnant might have something to do with it and if she continue to throw up just bring her back in so we can examine her.

So feeling reassured i took her home and when we got their she threw up 3 more times so that morning i took her back to the vet. for him to say that she's just getting ready to have her pups soon so in short the whole week end I was up for 7 days back and forth to the vet.

no sleep thinking she gonna have her pups any day now the 7th day she threw up a lot of blood and was gaging and then collapse on the floor so I rusher her up to the vet. for them to come and tell me that we are loosing her, and that she to bad off to save her pups plus they were under staff...I'm a real pissed customer they killed part of my family and they only have to say is we are sorry and we will do our best to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

:cry OH MY GOD THIS IS SICK I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR DOG I KNOW THAT IT DOESN'T HELP TO HAVE PEOPLE SAY THAT TO YOU BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU

MY FIRST DOG DYED BECAUSE OF BEING FROM A PUPPY MILL.