Germantown, Maryland

After having my female dog spayed I had a lot questions before bringing her home, I addressed these questions to a manager by the name of Chrissy Villegas.

I was taken back by her whole demeanor she seemed to rush us right out the door after collecting our cash, it seems like Banfield Pet Hospital is all about their numbers and not about quality customer service. We are considering changing vet hospital's and going back to a little small town vet hospital.

I would suggest retraining Ms. Villegas on her approach with good paying customers who pay their bills in cash.

Extremely disappointed customer and we will be sharing our experience on social media about Ms. Villegas and Banfield Veterinary.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

• Chrissy Villegas
  • Banfield Manager
  • Banfield Germantown Maryland

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Anonymous - Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and I am sorry about your experience with our employee.

We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com to help us better understand what happened? We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Most sincerely,