100% full Not resolved
2.3

Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning.I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest.

Following her visit she ended up with a urinary infection. 3 weeks later her breathing was abnormal, wheezing and deep-belly breathing. Dr Carpenter, Knoxville, examined her - suggested allergies - after 12 years? Symptoms worsen over the next week, brought in for observation, student tech experienced her symptoms and informed DR Carpenter, who prescribed (RX-Antihistamine to open her airways) 5 days later back, 2nd doctor took x-rays and found mass blocking her trachea.

Mass was cancerous that could have been treated orally, Nikkie died during surgery to remove mass.

I would warn pet parents, to continue to use Banfield as a pet hospital.Also I would like to be compensated for some of Nikke's medical expenses ($3800) at UT animal Hospital and reimbursement of x-ray charges from

Banfield and her Health plan.

annelapierre1661 wrote the review because of bad quality at Banfield Pet Hospital and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Banfield Pet Hospital to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was proceedure, vet and wellness plan. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Banfield Pet Hospital banfield pet hospital dental cleaning for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments