Purchased wellness plan in 1st week in February 2018. Took my dog for teeth cleaning approx.

2 weeks later. My dog wound up in an animal hospital for three days due to vomiting, dehydration and bloody stool. The animal hospital felt it was a result of a toxic dose of anesthesia. I have spoke to Banfield Tucker location as well as the advocate on numerous occasions regarding this matter, with no resolve.

They are all BS, including the advocate. All the advocate can do is reach out to the location you are having a problem with and have the supervisor call you. WHAT???!!! and this is going to resolve anything how??

No, you just get the run around. I not only paid for the wellness plan, but I also wound up with a bill from the animal hospital for approx. $1,200. Had I gone on line and read the reviews for Banfield, I would never have chosen them for my pet's care.

I feel guilty for that. What I don't understand is why with all of the complaints and issues and animal deaths that this company is still allowed to keep its doors open and continue to grow. If this was a company treating people in this way, it would be malpractice and their doors would be closed for sure. Because this is only animals we are talking about, I guess it doesn't matter.

What is wrong with our society? pretty scary if you ask me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Ripped Off.

Preferred solution: 1/3 of my wellness plan investment, as I paid in full. Refund of $150 please.

Banfield Pet Hospital Pros: Location convenience.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Unaccountability.

Comments

Machele

You can sue them in small claims court.

Banfield Pet Hospital Reviews