Killeen, Texas

I TOOK MY DOG TO BANFIELD, I GOT WELLNESS PLAN WITH THEM SINCE 2008, I DROP HIM OFF TO GET HIM A ROUTINE CHECK OUT AND WHEN I CAME BACK TO PICK HIM UP THE LADIES CALLED ME IN THE BACK, MY DOG WAS BLEEDING AND THEY TOLD ME THAT ONE OF THE OTHER DOGS BUSTED OUT OF THE CAGE AND ATTACKED MY DOG, THE VET SAID:"WE CANT TELL WHO WON" (SMILING), I WAS SO MAD, THE OTHER DOG DID NOT HAVE A SCRATCH ON HIM, MY DOG IS NOT AGGRESSIVE AT ALL, I CALLED MY HUSBAND AND HE CALLED THE POLICE AND THAN ANIMAL CONTROL AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T DO NOTHING BECAUSE IT WAS DOG ATTACKING ANOTHER DOG AND NOT A HUMAN. CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO CHARGE US TO CLEAN MY DOG WOUNDS (AND THEY SHOULDN'T SINCE THE FAULT WAS THEIRS)AND I TOLD THEM I WANT TO CANCEL THE WELLNESS PLAN THAT I HAVE WITH THEM AND THAT WE WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE OUR DOGS TO THEM ANYMORE, ONE OF THE MANAGERS CALLED US TO TELL US THAT SHE CANCELED OUR MEMBERSHIP BUT WE COULD STILL GO WITH THEM AND HAVE SERVICES FOR FREE, I TOLD HER WE WERE NOT INTERESTED, I CALLED THE 1800 NUMBER THEY HAVE FOR COMPLAINS AND TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED AND THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK.

I GOT A BILL FROM THE WELLNESS PLAN SAYING WE ARE LATE IN OUR PAYMENT.....I WENT TO BANFIELD TO ASK THEM WHY I HAVE THIS LETTER AND THEY TOLD ME THAT EVEN IF I CANCEL I STILL HAVE TO FINISH PAYING THE MEMBERSHIP.....ARE THEY BEING FOR REAL?... THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS, THIS HAPPEN IN KILLEEN, TX AND I AM SO CLOSE TO LOOK FOR LEGAL ADVISE AND SUE THEM, I HAVE PICTURES OF MY DOG WHEN HE WAS ATTACK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

:cry Something like that happened to my yorkie yesterday.I would like to sue them but

I do not know how I can do it.Could you please give some advise? I am not american and I am feeling lost.Thank you so much.I am feeling frustrated.My email is magucha@juno.com. I did the same ,called the police,etc.Thanks

Bandfield in Californiais nothing more than a for profit corporation. These Vet's are almost always located within Petsmart, Petco etc...

They are completely profit driven. The staff is under paid and under educated in aminal care. If you love your pet you will take the time to find a private Veteranarian office. Not a corporation because they seem cheap.

They are cheap for a reason. Good luck in the future.

durango50

Banfield of Illinois is not any better,besides subscribing to their "Wellness Plan", they are always trying to sell you extra services and stuff when you go for service,and these are very very *** stuff.