Hondo, Texas

After taking my maltipoo there for what I thought was kennel cough, I was rushed out with an anti-biotic and a nice bill. NO member of the staff cautioned me that Kennel cough could turn into the Pneumonia if not aggressively treated early on. Plus its really hard to tell what symptoms are accountable for which illness and if its getting worse.

My doggie started having exasperated breaths and being lethargic, so It wasn't until I took my dog back a week later that I learned she had actually gotten the Pneumonia.

Treating her and seeing her so miserable made me so sad and frustrated. After a $500 fee, the vet told me my dogs prognosis was poor. My poor little maltipoo suffered and passed on. Im still heartbroken over it.

They never once said "Hey look, this could turn into something serious, lets see her in two days" or whatever. Also I think paying over $500 to see no positive return made it sting a little more.

I will neverrrr give another Banfield my business again. They are desensitized, have poor bedside manner, are ill-equipped, under-staffed, and they push wellness plans on the customer/patients for bonuses. I've lost a family member and I'll always have a weight on my heart about my poor maltipoo. TERRIBLE BUSINESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

First of all we want to say how sorry we are for the loss of your pet. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to get more information.

We apologize that your visit to our hospital was unsatisfactory.

We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit. To address your specific concerns, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call us at 877-500-2288 to tell us what happened.