I have an english bulldog who is constantly sick. This summer..

I rushed him into banfield because i couldn't figure out what was wrong. They proceeded to do numerous tests blood work and xrays. The prices for these services was extremely high. The next day they wanted to repeat the x-rays and put him on fluid therapy.

I was extremely happy when someone asked me to bump up my wellness program to save us money on the treatment... To bad they didn't suggest this the day before after i paid 300+ for xrays.. blood work etc. which is all included in the wellness package.

Here we are 6 months later and Sunday was the first time I've had a vet give me an idea what is wrong with my puppy and i will now be going to a specialist that is going to cost me over 200 just for a consultation.. I wish that you had more knowledgable doctors.. I hope my pup makes it... and i prob..

will never use banfield again... It was nice to finally have a dr give me a few scenarios as to whats wrong with my puppy besides giving us antibiotics and sending us on our way.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

A wellness plan is not insurance, it's a package of prepaid PREVENTIVE CARE services. The highest plan includes a single set of chest X-rays. Also, even specialists will recommend diagnostic tests.