My cat who was 3 year old perfectly healthy pet died 1 month after their vaccinations and some blood tests. Who knows what they did behind the closed door.

I is horrible that on the day I called them to ask why I had $30 charge of my banc account? I was told for the first time!!!! about a membership. I told them what are you talking about???

I did not signup for any membership and was never even told about such thing when vaccinations were given to my little buddy. For a weird reason, that day July 16, I was calling them and complaining and asking to fax me an agreement with my signature and they never did. So I started googling for these scammers and read about pet owners that have to pay despite the death of the pet. And just imagine, that day I come home and I find my baby sleeping dead on the bed.

The worst day of my live!! How come it could happen that day, may be they are killing our pets????????????????

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Vaccination.

Comments