I did my internship at a Banfield and they told me the whole internship that I was doing well.

Then at my finally evaluation, the Banfield Lied and said I did things that I did not do, and failed me! I feel that that is very unethical, and I am mad about the whole situation.

Thanks to them, I have redo my internship, but they told me that they would be happy to do my internship over again with them. Haha, I am not a fool twice.

Who would want to go through that again with those back stabbers? And they also were teachers at my school, and talked bad about the students behind their backs.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

#351910

Where did you do your internship the second time?

I cant speak for you but I can say that Banfield helped me along very well. If you say diffrent then maybe you should rephrase and say "The Hospital I was at did me wrong."

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #91334

I am placing blame where it belongs, Banfield is a bad place to do an internship. They only half teach you, tell you are doing fine, then for no reason fail you. They suck.

If you failed, I highly doubt that had to do with the company. Place blame where it belongs.

Turnstile1
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #79321

I recieved a good review halfway through and then a really bad review as my final review. I was told that I was doing well, and told by the senior vet that as long as I continue to try, I would pass. I just feel cheated.

If anyone wants to intern at a vet office, I would advice against Banfield.

Turnstile1
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #79318

I am a vet tech student.I will just have to intern somewhere else or I do not graduate.

I am not giving up because of them.I just wanted to let the world know that Banfield is not a good place to learn, and are very shiffy individuals that work there.

Were you a senior veterinary student intern for clinics, or first year out?Did they not give you written performance evaluation?

If they did, and then 180'd on you at the end, do not give up on a year of your life! Appeal, get a review of the whole thing.

Go outside their system into the real world for help.It just doesn't sound right!