Meridian, Idaho

My sister has two dogs, a chihuahua and a shih tzu and she has a plan with petsmart. she never recommended me but i still went since they had good deals sometimes.

i have a little chihuahua, took him to the banfield to get his first shots. i made an appointment for 5pm. showed up at 450 for my appointment and was put on wait upon my arrival. i did not get helped untill 545 and then when the vet took me in, she kept leaving, in total i was there from 450 till almost 7.

my dog ended up only getting one shot, the DAPP. but was charged for the corona shot also. i called banfield to let them know i was mistakenly charged for an extra shot my dog did not get. all they said was sorry and that they will give me a discount for next time. i was ok with it since my dog did need the shot. but kinda mad too. a friend from work told me about zamzows cheap shot, so i took my dog and got all his shots for less than $50. including the corona shot.

weeks later i noticed my dog was getting a lump by his arm, and i called petsmart so my dog can checked and know what it was. i have a coupon for a free consultation visit.

so i called petsmart to make an appointment and asked if they would take the coupon, they regected my coupon so i cancelled the app. they were so rude, and still... they owe me money.

worse animal hospital ever.

if you love your dog. take them to real vets.

Comments

For starters that vaccines is given in the upper right shoulder not the arm. And the lump that formed weeks later could not from the vaccine containing corona as a vaccine reaction will happen within the first 30 to 60 minutes. By the way I hope you got that DAPP CORONA vaccine booster 3 times otherwise enjoy your parvo!

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Anonymous - We apologize that your visit to our hospital was unsatisfactory. After reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to gather more information. We truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com so we can better understand what happened?

Most sincerely,