Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

NEVER take your dog to Banfield, The Pet Hospital located inside Petsmart. NEVER sign up for their Optimum Wellness Plan.

It is a complete rip off and the people working at Banfield Pet Hospital in Yukon are the most incompetent and unprofessional people I have ever dealt with! The Vet there is the most unpleasant person and I don't know why she is working with people and animals! Makes me want to never go to a Petsmart again! Don't waste your time and money at Banfield Pet Hospital!

You and your pet deserve better service! I wish someone had told me and I just don't want anyone else to be treated this unfairly by this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

I agree with Incognito. I worked at a banfield and it was amazing.

Just because the people at one banfield are rude doesnt mean the rest are.

If you address the owners im sure they would take care of the situation... you cant just post it online and expect something to change.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time with the Banfield in your area. You didn't give any specifics on why your experience was so awful, so I will just say this.

Just as with any other business or corporation - please don't judge all the rest because you had a bad experience with one. I can tell you that the hospital I work at, and others in our area do our very best to treat you and your pet with the utmost care and respect.

Our staff loves what they do, and want to make sure we provide the very best care possible.

I hope that some point you will give Banfield another chance - not necessarily the one you did deal with.