5.0

I actually have no complaints.I have four cats and they all have the wellness plans.

This plan has helped us so many times. The vets and staff have all been great. One of our cats had a really bad back injury. We were at a point to where we thought we had to put him down because of his suffering.

His vet never gave up on him. Now he's a happy active cat. Our vet went over and beyond for us.

in conclusion I would recommend Banfield to everyone and anyone.oh and no i am not a Banfield employee....

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with everyone. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of banfield pet hospital wellness plan. Banfield Pet Hospital needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned banfield pet hospital wellness plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Banfield Pet Hospital.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Bellingham, Massachusetts, United States #1132855

are you an employee or married to one? 1306 reviews and 22 positive...hmmmm

iMakeSenseOfItAll
San Jose, California, United States #962531

What a shill review.This is a complaint site.

Not a praise site.

There are way too many horror stories about banfield pet hospital for your shill review to be taken seriously.Clearly, you must work for them.

Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #960320

This is a site for PISSED CONSUMERS!Not advocates for Banfield, so I am sure you are connected to Banfield somehow.

Take your review to someone who gives a *** because those of us on here have had pets harmed or killed by Banfield, myself included!They killed my sweet Missy.

to weloveparrots Alberta, Canada #960467

Oh my god, you again.Shut up already, stop trying to hijack everyones posts .

Let other people have their say just like you insist on having your say in your own complaint.

They have the same right to tell their stories too.From what I've read on yours this has more chance of being true than what you wrote.

to Joe.D Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #960489

My dog is dead ***, I have no reason to lie about that!

to weloveparrots Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #960490

Go collect your next Banfield paycheck!

to Joe.D Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #960979

Thank you for saying what others have been thinking!

to weloveparrots #960634

Wow. So anyone who has a positive review 'obviously' works for the company? Lady, you need help, the professional kind.

to Anon Alberta, Canada #960752

Apparently all of the dozens and dozens of people that disagree with this loons rantings must just work for Banfield, or that's how her deluded mind copes with the fact that people see through her lies.

to Joe.D Orange, California, United States #961295

I see through her lies. If she can lie and tell everyone that I work for Banfield who knows what other lies she is telling us.