I carried their insurance on all four of my pets but realized very quickly it was a mistake. I called and told the girl my dog was very sick and needed to be seen as soon as they could.

She immediatly said they had no appointment time opened but I could just drop my dog off and they would look at her when they had time. There was no way I was going to just drop off a very sick, scared pet. Every time I have taken in a sick pet they have taken a whole ten minutes with them and then said it was beyond what they could do and I needed to take her to a emergency vet clinic 50 miles away that charges $200 as soon as you walk in the door. Even though I had Banfields top insurance I always had at least a addtional $300 due at the end.

They always came up with something not covered by insurance. When their doctors could not clear up a severe skin problem and cough after six months I took her to another doctor and he had her cured in THREE days. I saw more of the vet techs than the doctor at Banfield. When I told her I wanted to speak to the doctor she said he was too busy and it was her or nobody.

All they want to do is the wellness checks and shots.

I will never go back or recomend them to anyone. They are 100% useless.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They dont have insurance, they have WELLNESS plans. Yes, a clinic that is mostly for wellness, may not be equipped to handle more in depth medical issues