8315 SW Jack Burns Blvd, Wilsonville, OR 97070
2.0

This is my opinion on banfield after I have a customer of theirs for far too long ( not by choice i might add. Its a long story).

I feel that bandfields biggest priority is making money. One of my dogs has been going there since he was a puppy and its a rotating door of doctors. I have to reexplain everything to a doctor everytome he goes in. There has only been one doctor that I loved when we moved states for a short period of time.

He was able to diagnose my dog woth his thyriod condition after spending large amounts of money on tests at the previous location. I feel that I spend so much money on uneccessary tests everytime I go in because the doctors make things sounds so serious and that my dog cannot live without this or that medication. I pay for thyriod medication for one of my dogs and I have to explain the amount and dosage when I pick it up. Then I pick it up and the medication is wrong.

My dog is 10 years old and I have been dealing woth banfield for far too long. Everything is an upsale! I go in for something simple "oh if you upgrade your plan...." This is nonsense! Side note, my friends dog died suddenly (2 years old) and they still had to pay until theor contract was up!

How sad and unfair. I NEVER recommend bandfield to our friends.

I wish they cared more about the animals then they did about the money. Thats my two cents.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments