Orlando, Florida

I attempted to cancel my optimum wellness plan that I signed up for with Banfield. Why?

Well, the banfield hospital employees do the bare minimum when it comes to helping you and your pet. I don't expect to be showered in gold, but a little customer service goes a long way. First of all, the operator was so rude and inconsiderate that by the time I hung up the phone, I was practically fuming. Secondly, they conveniently don't mention the absurd fee you'll have to pay when canceling a plan.

It would have costed less to finish out my monthly payments then to cancel.

I HATE this business and I would never recommend it to any pet owners. Please, find another pet hospital, I assure you that it's in your best interest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Maybe it is an Orlando thing.... I too live in the Orlando area and have had the EXACT same experience with these scam artists on a rescue dog that I was not even keeping...

so now I will have to continue paying or pay $350 to never have to deal with these thieves ever again!

OMG! So angry!