1.8

I took my cat to Banfield close to closing time. It was obvious the employees were more in a hurry to leave in time than to take proper care of my cat.

My cat was dx w hyperthyroidism. Labs were drawn and meds were given. My cat was so dehydrated but nothing was done. I was told it was due to her thyroid.

I had to take my cat to the Emergency vet hospital where they were shocked nothing else was done for my cat. My cat was severely dehydrated and they said it was obvious, per lab, that it was more than thyroid issues. I told Banfield what happened and all they could say was "Sorry".

Sadly I had to put my cat down. It's a shame when employees, including providers, are more worried about leaving "on time" than fulfilling their hypocritic oath!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Rehydrating an animal properly takes 12-48 hours, depending on illness. You expected them to stay after hours, which would bé all night? That's what Ers are for

@Anonymous

You are a *** There is a black hole where yout heart should be.

Banfield Pet Hospital Reviews