On 06/16/18, I scheduled a cleaning/cyst removal for my dog, Chubz @ the Hampton location 757-825-1462 . The appt was made in person and we were told the requirements , that they needed a copy of his records which I requested to be faxed from my prior vet.

When I was contacted today @ 8:30am by Tosha @ the Hampton location, she was very rude and told me they didnt have the records and furthermore told that they made a mistake in scheduling the appt with the wrong doctor. They didn't try to make it right , offer another date or foremost apologize for the inconvenience caused to me since I had already made arrangements with work, etc to accomodate the appt. If this is not made right asap, I will be seeking other vet services for both of my dogs (1 that is on a plan). This is ridiculous and very disheartening when my 1st impressions were good but now not so much.

Very dissatisfied. , my contact#757-593-5850

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Attention to customer, Save your pet go to a real vet, Proceedure.

Comments

What was wrong with the previous vet who is obviously still practicing since you had to contact them for the records ? And why would you trade them for an unknown ?