Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

i want to know where my review is ….I wrote in April or early may, 2019

I had a horrible expwerience with Banfield's in Davis, CA. I was asked to do a 'video' or a recording in regards to my review. But now I can't find it…..why?

1 answer
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Dear Pissed Consumer user,

You may find the link to your review in your profile https://www.pissedconsumer.com/people/experiencedbostonterrier565.html

Or, you may see it by following the link https://banfield-pet-hospital.pissedconsumer.com/do-not-take-your-beloved-pet-to-banfields-201905021526068.html

In case, you are still interested in recording the video interview, you may reach out to Pissed Consumer Social Media team at video@pissedconsumer.com

Regards,

Pissed Consumer Help Center Team

Dog euthanasia

Hi, I have a couple questions Banfield hospital’s policy reguarding dog euthanizing. Do they require proof of ownership?

And what does that entail? Also how much does it cost to have a dog cremated and how long will it take until I can pick up the ashes?

Last, I’d like a copy of the paperwork that’s required to sign before the dog euthanasia begins. Thanks, Nicole vom Cleff

Coverage

by user16517553

What happens if I am transferred to a geographical area where there is not a Banfield Clinic?

Surgeries done outside of Bansfield

by user14454222

Does Bansfied cover any part of surgeries done by a Neurologiest?

Cancellation

by user60449662

How much will I owe if I cancel one wellness plan opened 1/04/2016 & another opened 7/09/2016.

View

Where can I find an official complaint form to submit for Banfield to review?

by user36444822

I have spoke to a local Banfield hospital manager but they are no help. I'm very frustrated dealing with them.

They mislead us. They are so unprofessional to work with. Where can I find an official complaint form to submit for Banfield to review?

This matter must be submitted for the upper management to review. Thank you, Lyndsey

Questions 6