Dallas, Texas

my dog has severe separation anxiety, she also will not allow me to even bathe or use toilet facilities without throwing a severe tantrum complete with leaping as high as the doorjamb. banfield refused to even try to evaluate her and informed me that this is not something covered under the contract we have with them.

apparently, they only deal with the easy things like vaccinations, etc. bottom line, i'm stuck with paying out that *** contract under which only services they deem "easy" are covered. my pet is a member of my family, and if she's unhappy everyone is unhappy.

i don't want the dog drugged, i merely asked for help with separation anxiety and anxiety due to weather events. they won't do it and they won't refund the balance of the contract.

i wouldn't use banfield on a pet worm!

Comments

Hey TCBH, check YOUR attitude (and reading skills while you are at). I was clearly taking the side of the OP in agreeing with her that a behavioral consult should be included in the services of the wellness plan.

Check your attitude allie!

I am so tired of these flunkies of Painfield expressing their comments about a pet hospital that is clearly inadicate. If these people are so mistaken and you feel that your facility is not in the wrong, silence speaks volumes.

Becoming irate because you think the facilty is being defamed

says that there is clearly something wrong. You are are spending too much time defending instead of treating these family members!!

Loracen, after reading your feedback, we would like to speak with you directly to get more information. We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

We apologize that your visit to our hospital was unsatisfactory. To address your specific concerns, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 to tell us what happened.

What?? This is c r a p.

Check your contract. I'm *pretty* sure that behavioral consults are a part of your wellness plan. Dig up your contract and look for what it includes. the vets at the hospital I worked for ALWAYS did behavioral counseling.

They may refer you to a behavioral specialist or a dog trainer, as behavioral modification will take way more time than just an office call.

Seriously, check your contract. I'm pretty sure they have to at least give you some advice.