2.4

Frequently have taken my dog in for contracted Services, only to pick him up and find out that the services were not provided. The final straw was this past fall taking my dog in 3 times to get his teeth cleaned.

The list of excuses for failure to provide the contracted Services was amazing. Then they actually had the gall to tell me they wouldn't be able to reschedule for another month and a half, after my current plan expired, but if I were to sign up for another year of their plan they would be happy to reschedule it. Another issue the bill that you get every time you go in, despite being on the premium Wellness Plan. It never fails that they find something else to charge you for.

Talking confidentially with one of the employees while waiting for my pet to come out, I was told that the front desk Personnel are trained to play on your Heartstrings in order to guilt you into paying for extra and often unneeded services.

I took my pet in to a real vet yesterday, and was told that he's going to need to have up to a dozen teeth pulled... And that it was preventable if he had been getting regular teeth cleaning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11.

Comments