Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about Animal Medical Service from Fort Worth, Texas
I took my dog in for surgery for Pyometra and she ended up with a damaged esophagus due to the tubes they used during surgery.Not only did Banfield not express concern that our dog needed to get spayed because she could get pyometra when we brought her in for the exact symptoms months earlier, but they never once told us that emphysema could occur due to the surgery.
She ended up dying at only a year and a half because when I called to discuss her coughing with the vet, they told me it was normal because of the surgery and said nothing about the possibility of emphysema. I ended up bringing her in a few days later and they said she needed to go to emergency for oxygen treatment and I Vs, but we couldn't afford it and they wouldn't help. I had to explain to my 6 year old that his dog died this morning.
What a horrible experience.I will make sure that everyone I know hears this story in hope that they will never go through this with their pet.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Animal Medical Service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My healthy 1 year old Bengal had escaped outdoors, and had twelve hours of diarrhea. I wasn't concerned, but my aunt called to see when we should be, if it..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "After I took my dog to banfield midtown Miami to get neutered his sack got swollen to the size of a baseball I went back to the vet they gave..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple..."