Review about Banfield Pet Hospital Emergency Care from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my mom took me to Banfield Hospital ( it is inside Pet Smart, at Dadeland North, Miami), my mom was very sick, she couldn't stay with me, she went to an appointment with a doctor that she couldn't cancel. The guys from Banfield told me I could stay with him, so my mom left, 10 minutes later (meanwhile I was waiting outside with my dog right next to me shaking) they tell me they can't treat him without an adult signature, at that point, my mom wouldn't be able to come back, so I had to call my dad and ask him to come to Banfield just to sign 1 single sheet of paper, he had to leave his job. I had to wait with my dog an hour from the time we arrived, one hour for them to treat my dog, while he was in pain. A doctor called him and inside the room he started to move his leg (that one he had hurt), then he ordered a leg X-ray, then a women made my dad sign a drop off thing. My dog waited inside a crate for more than half an hour to get his X-ray done because their only doctor had an appointment with 2 kittens! My dog was barking and crying and there was no one in the room with him.
Doctor Enzo Bicchi sucks, he doesn't know anything. My dog fell because I was carrying him downstairs since he is old, small, fat and he can't go up and downstairs, I explained that to everybody, but when we were leaving , the doctor told me not to let him go upstairs ?!!??
I have the most expensive plan and they chsrged me 170 bucks.
I just moved here 6 months ago from Brazil, veterinarians in Brazil are not the best, but they were better than the ones here at Banfield.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Banfield Pet Hospital Emergency Care
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...."
- "TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind. Once bidding started and finalized,..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."