My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my mom took me to Banfield Hospital ( it is inside Pet Smart, at Dadeland North, Miami), my mom was very sick, she couldn't stay with me, she went to an appointment with a doctor that she couldn't cancel. The guys from Banfield told me I could stay with him, so my mom left, 10 minutes later (meanwhile I was waiting outside with my dog right next to me shaking) they tell me they can't treat him without an adult signature, at that point, my mom wouldn't be able to come back, so I had to call my dad and ask him to come to Banfield just to sign 1 single sheet of paper, he had to leave his job. I had to wait with my dog an hour from the time we arrived, one hour for them to treat my dog, while he was in pain. A doctor called him and inside the room he started to move his leg (that one he had hurt), then he ordered a leg X-ray, then a women made my dad sign a drop off thing. My dog waited inside a crate for more than half an hour to get his X-ray done because their only doctor had an appointment with 2 kittens! My dog was barking and crying and there was no one in the room with him.
Doctor Enzo Bicchi sucks, he doesn't know anything. My dog fell because I was carrying him downstairs since he is old, small, fat and he can't go up and downstairs, I explained that to everybody, but when we were leaving , the doctor told me not to let him go upstairs ?!!??
I have the most expensive plan and they chsrged me 170 bucks.
I just moved here 6 months ago from Brazil, veterinarians in Brazil are not the best, but they were better than the ones here at Banfield.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Banfield Pet Hospital Emergency Care
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea. I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "I took my dog in for surgery for Pyometra and she ended up with a damaged esophagus due to the tubes they used during surgery. Not only did Banfield..."
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "I took my 2010 Audi A4 for an oil change to the Tire Kingdom store located at 2550 Sawgrass Mills Circle, Sunrise, FL 33323 on Sunday 09/15/2013 at 9:07 AM...."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."