This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of the list is customer service. Medications are over priced, and the staff can't be bothered to fill a phoned in refill until you are standing in front of them. That is if you can get them off the phone.
The "Pet Care Plan" is a ripoff. Every thing our dog needs is extra.
Appointments are a joke and no one takes any responsibility. There seems to be NO management, at least no one that would talk to me about my concerns
DO NOT TAKE YOUR PETS TO THE PASADENA BANFIELD PET HOSPITAL
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Care
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "I took my yorkie in to have her dental cleaning which is part in the plus active prevention services, was told I had to paid extra for anesthesia which is..."
- "My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea. I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and..."
- "The ring I purchased was resized They used a cheap yellow gold (if it is even gold). The upper part is white gold with diamonds. It completely ruined the..."
- "This attorney refused to release my file and acted like a criminal. He kept sucking more money, lied, and did almost nothing on my case. He never returned calls or..."
- "You can't get s fair refund. Poor quality clothing. I put on the silver sequjns dress and a bunch of the sequins fell off. After about 6 ridiculous round around..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."